Unpackaged bag Big Bag (Big Bag)
A flexible container with a specially built bottom is an alternative to a classic wooden pallet. A container in the near future will push it out of the market.
BigBeg size: 80 * 80 * 175 cm
Advantages of use:
- monetary savings (you do not need a pallet)
- There is no need for special fumigated pallets that are required for transportation overseas
- The possibility of increasing the height of the bag and the overall capacity of Big Bega due to the saved height of the pallet
- Can be used in “pure” production, for example, in the manufacture of medicines. There is no risk of contamination of nature with wooden chips.
- for bags with SWL: a maximum of 1000 kg (SF 5: 1, 6: 1)
- for bags with bottom dimensions (from 80×80 to 110×110 cm), height max. 180 cm, the discharge is even, the discharge funnel is maximum – 50 cm.
At the bottom of the Big Bag bag with two fabric tunnels, through which plastic profiles are tightly laid.
2 variants of bags:
- Self-contained valve with a tunnel
- fixed to the bottom of the bag by ties with rivets and eyelets on the valve
- Valve with a tunnel as a part of the bag:
- one side is sewn to the edge of the bottom, the other faces are fixed to the bottom by ties
- If the valve is damaged, it is possible to replace it with a new valve
- bag isolated from the ground
- Isolation of bags from the ground by the valve
Valve with a tunnel (as the main part of the bag) – one side is sewn to the bottom, and the remaining faces are fixed to the bottom by ropes